Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introduction

It was suggested to me that I should record my memories after someone saw a facebook entry I made. I thought about it and thought it would be a good idea so essentially what I will do here is choose from the many photographs I have and write something about it. I have many photographs from my grandmother but I have no idea what most of them are about and who is in them. As I thought about that, that is what prompted to do this and hopefully some day in the future, my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will know a lot more about me than I know of my ancestors. So here we go...

2 comments:

Casey said...

this is cool. you can print it off in a book every once in a while too. i'm going to do that with each year of our blog.

Dennis D Moss said...

You will have to show me how to print it off in a book.